You Can Search if you Want to...

Custom Search

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Reality TV

Okay, let me first preface this by saying I HATE reality TV. Remember the one half of the model couple on "The Amazing Race"? She was stupid and gave all beauty queens a bad name...and she wasn't even that pretty. Anyway, my rommie-I LOVE my roomies-showed me one of the latest "America's Got Talent" shows and there were these sisters that had Cystic Fibrosis (two of the four children that had it in the family) and they sang. OMG. I am a singer and I had to give them props. The younger sister WAILED and the older sister harmonized like you wouldn't believe.

Now, I know what some of you are thinking but shut it. They were good and not because they have an incurable disease.

I watched a few more episodes and I have to say that I like Sharon Osborne more and more since "The Apprentice"...and I'm glad that hooker Robin Givens didn't win-a brain aneurism solves everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment