You Can Search if you Want to...

Custom Search

Thursday, June 24, 2010

To Farm or not to Farm, that is the Question.

Once upon a time, there was a brand new social connecting network-a young upstart if you will-hot on the heels of the currently huge social network. It boasted more apps and more fun. Soooo...now-a-days I log in, I click the app, find out I have wonderful gifts to unload, click the gift, get a frown face with a message stating there has been some kind of issue or some nonsense, reload the app, find it missing. Betty White was right, Facebook is a colossal waste of time-except in her case she did make a mint off winning a spot on SNL.

Don't get me wrong, I love me some Betty White and if you don't then you aren't a true American. It's like not loving Joy from My Name is Earl...sacrilege.

No comments:

Post a Comment